PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use these English speaking activities with your newcomer ESL, intermediate, or advanced level students.Strengthen your students’ listening and speaking skills with these listening and speaking activities. Give your English Language Learners engaging cooperative learning activities. Use the listening and speaking exercises for authentic learning.
• Two Dictation/Listening Activities You Can Use in Multiple Ways
• Vocabulary Study Guides
• Fully Illustrated Teacher’s Guide With Dictation Scripts & Extension Activities
• Two Partner Puzzles
• Two Group Collaborative Brainstorming Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow” link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺
You can find all of my resources for English Language Learners here: