ESL Activities With Videos on Topics for Adults Related to Food
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
We design these ESL activities and lesson plans to cover topics for adult English learners.
The lessons and activities help intermediate and upper-intermediate learners improve their English conversation and speaking skills. They're great for food lovers since the topics in the videos and lessons are related to food.
Included in this bundle are eight lesson plans with:
- Vocabulary development exercises.
- Conversation questions.
- Video worksheets include a short and popular YouTube video and transcript.
- Vocabulary worksheets include vocabulary definitions and examples.
- Writing practice.
- Answer key.
★ CLICK HERE and learn when we post new lessons and activities.
How your students will benefit from these ESL lessons and activities:
- Focus on spoken English. Students will learn how to express themselves with more ease and comfort by learning useful English vocabulary and expressions. Those who are struggling with understanding fast English speakers will also improve their listening and comprehension skills.
- Perfect for shy students! These lessons and activities get even our shyest students talking. They're structured in a way that flows naturally and are easy for you to teach. You’ll be able to guide students through vocabulary exercises, a listening exercise, and conversation questions.
- Inspiring and relatable topics for adults. Some lesson plans are based on short and popular YouTube videos, covering topics that are relevant and interesting for adult learners.
You might also be interested in our other bundles:
- ESL for Adults | Speaking Activities Based on Videos BUNDLE 1
- ESL Lessons for Adults Based on Videos | BUNDLE 2
- ESL Lessons and Activities With Videos | Topics Related to Movies
- ESL Lessons and Activities With Videos | Topics Related to Travel
If you enjoyed this product, we would really appreciate your feedback. ❤
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for free lessons and tips.