Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.63 MB | 83 pages
Get your students walking/talking with this bundle of 23 surveys for getting acquainted, review, and oral drills. The surveys make a quick addition to your preps when you need a change of pace (or the principal walks in). Grab a blank survey form and create your own drills. This survey format takes the monotony out of repetitious drills and gives students the repetition they need, both in oral and written practice.
Beginning to Intermediate ESL, Grades 2nd- 10th
Time: 20 to 25 minutes per survey
Note this is a zip file.
Sample questions from "Ask Me a Question" (Beginning ESL, 2nd – 10th gr.)
1. What is your name? (alphabet)
2. Who is your math teacher? (Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms.)
3. When is your birthday? (dates, months, numbers)
4. Where do you live? (house, apartment, city, town)
5. How do you get to school? (walk, take the bus, bike)
6. How many brothers (sisters) do you have? (family)
Sample questions from "Ask Me Another Question" (Intermediate ESL, 2nd – 10th gr.)
1. Can you play a musical instrument? (can + infinitive)
2. What is your favorite sport? (sports)
3. What is the best meal you have eaten? (superlatives)
4. What are you going to do on Saturday? (pres. progressive)
5. What will you do this summer? (future tense)
Note that the "Birthday Survey" and "What's Your Favorite Animal?" included in this bundle are both available individually as freebies.