Posters decorate classrooms but they are also great to help students during class. They have everything on them : grammar, vocabulary, phonics ! Why not display these ones in your own classroom ?
Ready to print, laminate and display !
42 grammar posters
- pronouns + possessive adjectives (3 posters)
- conjugation: BE / HAVE / HAVE GOT (10 posters)
- simple present with 4 sentences illustrated: he likes reading / they like reading / she eats pizza and drinks soda / they eat pizza and drink soda (4 posters)
- simple present: conjugation of 2 verbs: eat / go (6 posters)
- simple present: 3rd person singular forms (3 posters)
- BE-ING with 4 sentences illustrated: the cat is wearing a hat / the girls are laughing / he's reading / they are reading (4 posters)
- BE-ING conjugation (12 posters)
44 grammar posters
- nouns: plural
- possessive pronouns
- simple past: be / have
- simple past
- question word order
- punctuation signs
26 cultural and vocabulary posters
- Days of the week
- the Weather
- a birthdays chart
- "One event a month" posters
9 civilisation posters
- posters about the British Isles (England / Scotland / Wales / Northern Ireland and the Republic of ireland) : name + flag + symbol
- posters about the USA: flag / independence Day / symbol
20 phonics posters (the vowel sounds of English, illustrated)
- short vowels
- long vowels
14 phonics posters (the consonant sounds of English, illustrated + silent letters !)
Ordinal numbers, from the first to the thirty-first.
Perfect to work on the date !
8 Question Words Posters
What's wrong ?
18 Health problem posters
16 Synonyms posters
to improve your students vocabulary
❤❤❤ What teachers are saying about this resource:
✎ "I used a lot of them to decorate my classroom and the kids found them very helpful." Emma K.
✎ "Thank you, these posters are very useful, my classroom is much better now." Liny Va
✎ "How beautiful my brand new classroom looks now ! And how useful these posters are for my students !" Frédérique D.
✎ "Top quality work! honestly! this is what I've always meant to do myself but never actually did it. :-)" Fabienne L.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.