This 10 page student booklet has 8 great (and fun) activities to use with ESL students when learning about or reviewing clothing. It is appropriate for grades 4-7 ESL, though could work with other grades with adaptations as well. Entire booklet is in English.
1) Clothing vocabulary: two pages containing 27 vocab words focused on clothing and accessories. Includes a word bank at the bottom.
2) Vocabulary review: students match vocab words to the correct pictures.
3) Singular vs. Plural: a worksheet that shows how to change singular words into plural and vice versa, followed by questions for the students (fill in the blank).
4) The Laundry Mix-Up: Students follow directions to colour articles of clothing the correct colours.
5) Spring Break Suitcase: Students follow directions to draw and colour the correct articles of clothing. Includes a review of patterns.
6) To Be and To Have: review on the English conjugation of the verbs To Be and To Have, with questions for students to answer (fill in the blank).
7) This Season's Newest Styles: Students describe an outfit, then exchange sheets with a classmate who draws what they described.
8) Fashion Show: includes one planning page that helps students describe the clothing, as well as one 'script-writing' and checklist page to use when they perform.
Teacher's answer keys included: Clothing images, Singular vs. Plural, and To Be and To Have.
Images obtained from: