Also included in
- This bundle includes 8 different conversation card sets (over 640 questions) for ESL speaking practice and fluency. The questions are divided by grammar type or theme: Present simple, Past Simple, Present Perfect, Conditionals:zero, first, second and third Future Tenses, Persuasive Speaking, ExplainPrice $18.50Original Price $26.00Save $7.50
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and haPrice $56.00Original Price $73.50Save $17.50
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
150 different Present Simple conversation question and discussion cards for A1-A2 Elementary to Pre-Intermediate ESL students. They are great for practicing simple question and answer conversations, and listening skills in small groups or as a partner activity.
- Provides simple conversation questions to use with beginning speakers
- Includes subjects such as: food, weather, likes, description, daily routine, favorites and more! The questions are numbered and grouped into the following categories:
- TO BE - practicing questions with short and long answers 24 questions
- DO/DOES - questions with short answers 48 questions
- HOW OFTEN - using adverbs of frequency to talk about daily routines 32 questions
- WHAT/ WHEN/ HOW/ WHERE/ WHO - Practicing different question words 32 questions
- HAVE GOT - questions using the verb HAVE GOT to speak about possession 24 questions
- 1 version (Color)
- 1 version (B&W)
- 1 set of category tabs (to use if you want to put them on a ring)
Just laminate, cut them out and use. You can also punch a hole at the top and put them all on a ring. This is a great activity to get your students talking at the beginning of each lesson or to focus on a specific grammar structure that they have just learned or reviewed.
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!