Also included in
- This bundle includes 6 different conversation card sets (over 600 questions) for ESL speaking practice and fluency. The questions are divided by grammar type or theme: Present simple, Past simple, Present perfect, Would you rather, zero, first, second and third conditionals, Holidays: Valentine's Da$15.00$19.75Save $4.75
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$50.00$70.50Save $20.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
150 different Present Simple conversation question and discussion cards for A1-A2 Elementary to Pre-Intermediate ESL students. They are great for practicing simple question and answer conversations, and listening skills in small groups or as a partner activity. They include subjects such as: food, weather, likes, description, daily routine, favorites and more! The questions are numbered and grouped into the following categories:
- TO BE - practicing questions with short and long answers - 24 cards
- DO/DOES - questions with short answers -48 cards
- HOW OFTEN - using adverbs of frequency to talk about daily routines- 42 cards
- WHAT/ WHEN/ HOW/ WHERE/ WHO - Practicing different question words - 18 cards
- HAVE GOT - questions using the verb HAVE GOT to speak about possession- 18 cards
- 1 version with a colorful background
- 1 version with a white background
- 1 set of category tabs (to use if you want to put them on a ring)
Just laminate, cut them out and use. You can also punch a hole at the top and put them all on a ring. This is a great activity to get your students talking at the beginning of each lesson or to focus on a specific grammar structure that they have just learned or reviewed.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!