This pack is for early ESL and EFL stages, especially young learners. These sheets are intentionally left simple so students can color or draw more of their own classroom environment during their think time.
The pack includes good choices and behavior suggestions of:
- Walking, not running to the bathroom
- Standing in line well
- Putting trash in the trash can instead of on the floor
- Dancing with the teacher instead of touching the smart board
- Listening or raising your hand to ask a question instead of talking while teacher is talking.
- Keeping hands to yourself instead of touching a friend
- Keeping hands to yourself instead of fighting with a friend
These can be sent home as a visual update for parents without English speaking skills.