This lesson teaches:
- How to name school supplies, school subjects, and places in a school
- How to greet people and say goodbye to people
- How to talk about a schedule
- Basic contractions
- The verbs “to have” and “to need”
- Forming “Do you” questions
*I have developed a newcomer curriculum for ESOL students who are Spanish speakers. Our school has a high number of newcomers from Latin America, and this curriculum has met the needs of our unique population of students. I hope it will continue to help other teachers with similar populations of students.
*This curriculum can be used by teachers who are bilingual OR who only speak English.
*It has been used with high school students and adult learners.
- teacher's guide
- 2 quizzes per unit
- 1 test per unit
- 1 project per unit
- student activities that incorporate reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- ANSWER KEYS!
*I have posted a PDF to maintain formatting, but please message me if you would like to have a version in Word.