This lesson teaches:
- How to talk about common weekday and weekend activities
- How to ask and answer “When” and “How often” questions
- How to write positive and negative present tense sentences
- Irregular third person present tense verbs
- How to ask and answer “Do/Does” questions
*I have developed a newcomer curriculum for ESOL students who are Spanish speakers. Our school has a high number of newcomers from Latin America, and this curriculum has met the needs of our unique population of students. I hope it will continue to help other teachers with similar populations of students.
*This curriculum can be used by teachers who are bilingual OR who only speak English.
*It has been used with high school students and adult learners.
- teacher's guide
- 2 quizzes per unit
- 1 test per unit
- 1 project per unit
- student activities that incorporate reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- ANSWER KEYS!
*I have posted a PDF to maintain formatting, but please message me if you would like to have a version in Word.