This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teachers and EFL teachers abroad. By purchasing this Bundle you are actually getting over $90 of resources for FREE!
- Most of the resources are "Prep-Once & use as a Life-long tool" - meaning that once you Print, Laminate & Cut - you'll always have the resource ready to use with your students. Digital activities hosted at BOOM™ are also included.
- A wide variety of and vocabulary and grammar related games, activities, task cards and conversation prompts are included. Chances are that your students already have a grammar book or many books. They probably dislike doing "bookwork". These activities are designed to use what you've already taught in a fun and engaging way : Through Games! As a huge learning through play advocate, I know how much language retention can increase through the use of classroom games. It's AMAZING!
- Editable planning templates, editable progress/report cards, editable End-of-Year award templates
The following topics are covered:
- Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect
- Past Simple Regular and Irregular Verbs - Past Participles
- Icebreakers, Getting to Know You Activities (First Week of School)
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Plural Noun endings
- Adjectives and Word Order
- Wh- Questions
- Forming Questions
- Sentence Building
- Persuasive Speaking
- Prepositions of Place
- Conversation Questions
- Holiday Themed Speaking Games
- Basic ESL vocabulary (Seasonal, Holiday)
- Telling Time
You'll also be able to:
- Plan your monthly curriculum
- Evaluate students and send home monthly/yearly progress reports
- Reward achievement with End-of-the-Year certificates
If you would like to create your own bundle using a 20-25% discount:
If you would like to start off with the perfect set of ESL "Teaching Tools"
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!