ESL Elementary Question Cards: WH Questions - Present Simple - Present Tenses
Also included in
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
Present Tense conversation question prompts for A1-A2 Elementary ESL students. These 140 cards are designed to practice answering basic open and closed ended questions. Practice using short answers with very basic users: (Do/Does, Is/Are, Can/Can't, Have got). Then gradually progress to WH-questions and adverbs of frequency (who, what, where, when, why, what time + how) They are great for practicing simple question and answer conversations and listening skills in small groups or as a partner activity. They include subjects such as: food, weather, likes, description, daily routine, favorites and more! The questions are groups into categories for ease of use. They are small and can be used on-the-go or pulled out during any lesson for extra practice. This set is an essential for elementary level ESL teachers. It's extremely useful to get your students speaking while using specific, targeted, level appropriate grammar. *Some of the questions are designed for use with kids however they can be modified during the lesson by simply changing a word or two. Ex: What time do you go to school? Change to ---> What time do you go to work?
- : who, what when, where, why, what time, how
- - How often?
- Closed ended for short answer practice using a variety of verbs
- - Closed ended for short answer practice using the verb BE
- Questions about abilities. Closed ended for practice using short answers
- : Questions about possession. Closed ended for practice using short answers.
Just laminate, cut them out and use. You can also punch a hole at the top and put them all on a ring. This is a great activity to get your students talking at the beginning of each lesson or to focus on a specific grammar structure that they have just learned or reviewed.
ESL Questions - Past Tenses- Past Simple, Past Perfect, Past Continuous
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!