Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'$220.00$295.15Save $75.15
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 80 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. For a playable preview of each$175.00$236.25Save $61.25
- Your students will practice Present tenses, sentence building, using and answering WH questions, antonyms and basic vocabulary with the self checking digital task cards included in this Boom Card Bundle. It's a great way to get started with grammar and vocabulary Boom Cards in your EFL or ESL classr$45.00$65.75Save $20.75
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammar$130.00$190.40Save $60.40
Review and practice food & kitchen vocabulary with this colorful Boom Card set. Find and click on the correct food and kitchen objects in each colorful scene. This is a great activity for word recognition (food and kitchen related vocabulary lists) and visual identification. There are 25 different cards with two correct words per card. For a preview of the first few cards, CLICK HERE
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They're PAPERLESS and Ready to Use!
How to use: Two objects are listed on the card. Your students must find the two objects, click on each one to select it and submit their answer! Correct answers will direct students to the next card.
- Great for ESL and helps students visually relate the word to a picture.
microwave, trash bin, cereal box, coffee maker, fork, coffee cup, jam, fridge, noodles, pot, mixer, barstool, watermelon, lemonade, donut, cake, french fries, broccoli, oven, chair, spoon, knife, strawberry, pineapple, pear, apple, ham, taco, popcorn, pretzel, cheese, pancakes, bread, muffin, egg, cup, candy, milk, teapot, toaster, soap, rug, sandwich, orange juice, kiwi, plant, raspberry, plum. potato chips, soda
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
- A link to access 25 Find it! Vocabulary Boom Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!