Research shows students need 8-12 exposures to new vocabulary. These games will give your students plenty of practice in using food vocabulary.
As an ESL teacher, I was frustrated over the lack of quality resources for engaging my ESL | EFL beginning level students. Most trade books don’t do this well or offer too little practice for optimal retention of the target skills. So, I decided to create my own resources.
• 48 Color Picture Domino Tiles + Covers (Print or Copy Double Sided)
• 48 Black-line Picture Domino Tiles + Covers
• 48 Playing Cards Color Pictures with Word Support + Covers
• 48 Playing Cards Black-line Pictures with Word Support + Covers
• 48 Playing Cards Color Pictures No Words + Covers
• 48 Playing Cards Black-line Pictures No Words + Covers
• 48 Playing Cards Words Only + Covers
• Game Instructions
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow” link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺