10 Four Skills worksheet about various topics. Every worksheet includes a short reading passage, writing tasks, interview and some critical thinking questions.
Note: All worksheets are in .doc format and fully editable so you can adapt them to your own needs if necessary..
Students can prepare the questions and then interview a friend in a pair work exercise. They could even make up questions of their own. Brainstorming and discussing the given question or the writing task is also recommended.
This worksheet can either be done entirely in class, or be given as homework to prepare the questions more thoroughly. If internet access is available, students could do some research in order to support their ideas.
Extra sheets of paper or a notebook may be necessary to do this worksheet in-depth, as well as some grammar review on how to make correct questions.
This bundle contains the following worksheets:
1. At the zoo (about animals)
2. Black & white (about colors)
3. I Love the Internet (about the internet)
4. I want to be a pilot (about jobs)
5. Live to eat or eat to live (about food and leisure)
6. My favorite food (about favorite food)
7. My house (about houses and living)
8. Reading is fun (about reading)
9. Why I like sports (about sports)
Extra: Template (to make your own worksheets)