This getting to know you game is wonderful for English Language Learners! It allows your students to learn about one another by answering basic questions in English with visual support. The wonderful pictures help the students have a better understanding of the questions and how to answer them appropriately. These cards can be sued with any game board and dice, or can be copied and used in pairs of students. This game includes the following 20 question cards with visuals:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What languages do you speak?
5. What pets do you have?
6. What color are your eyes?
7. How many brothers do you have?
8. How many sisters do you have?
9. What color is your hair?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What do you like to do for fun?
12. What is your favorite toy?
13. What is your favorite song?
14. What country are you from?
15. What is your favorite book?
16. Who is your best friend?
17. What instrument do you play?
18. How do you get to school?
19. What is your favorite sport?
20. What is your teacher's name?
This game really helps to break the ice with my groups of English language learners. They love it!