Grammar-based conversation worksheets aimed at practicing the use of correct questions, speaking, listening, asking for clarification, asking to repeat, note-taking and short presentations or talking in front of the class.
These worksheets are all in .doc format, fully editable, and printer-friendly colors (background color does not print) and plain vanilla version (without any color or clip art) included on 2nd page. Answer keys provided.
These worksheets can be used with both young learners and adults. They are mainly geared at elementary learners (beginner to pre-intermediate). They can be used in class individually, but also as pair work to let students interview each other.
This bundle includes the following worksheets:
1. Wh-questions - Getting to know you
2. Do-does-are-is - Asking for personal information
3. Wh-questions - General knowledge
4. Do-does-did-are-is-was-were - Animal knowledge
5. -ing vs -ed - Experiences
6. Articles-some-any - General questions
7. Prepositions - Asking for general information
8. Present simple vs continuous - Asking for general information
9. Question tags - Asking for general information
10. Possessive adjectives - Asking for general information
11. When was the last time (past simple) - Asking about past activities
12. How often do you - Asking about regular activities