Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4 MB|31 pages
Bilingual Solutions: These ESL grammar activities give your beginner level English Language Learners or EFL multiple opportunities to learn and retain future tense verbs. Students use the study guide with picture support as they work through the material.
Couple this with my other ESL Grammar Units and your students will have a solid foundation in the fundamental grammar elements of English.
As an ESL teacher, I was disappointed with the commercial material available, so I decided to create my own. My units are designed to provide scaffolded support as students work with the material. There are multiple opportunities for optimal retention.
Each new skill is introduced with a student study guide/chart. My students keep these charts handy and use them as reference tools as they work through the material.
Each new skill also comes with plenty of activities. These activities allow students to apply the new skill in multiple contexts.
Included in this Grammar Series:
• Color or Black & White Future Tense Verb Anchor Chart (going to and will)
• Future Tense Verb Study Guide
• Future Tense Verb Picture Match
• Write Sentences Using “going to” Form
• Write Sentences Using “will” Form
• Change Present Tense Sentences to Future Tense Using “will” form
• Change Present Tense Sentences to Future Tense Using “going to” form
• Error Recognition and Correction
• Verb Concentration Game (match the past tense to future tense)
• Re-write the Paragraph Activity
• Write a Paragraph Using Future Tense Verbs
• Write a Paragraph Differentiated Writing Organizers
• Writing Rubric and Student Writing Checklist
• Answer Keys for all Activities
You can find all of my resources for English Language Learners here: ESL EFL Resources
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow” link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺