As an ESL teacher, I was disappointed with the commercial material available, so I decided to create my own. My units are designed to provide scaffolded support as students work with the material. There are multiple opportunities for optimal retention.
Each new skill is introduced with a student study guide/chart. My students keep these charts handy and use them as reference tools as they work through the material.
Each new skill also comes with plenty of activities. These activities allow students to apply the new skill in multiple contexts.
Included in this Grammar Series:
• Color or Black & White Verb Anchor Chart
• Simple Present Tense Study Guide
• Verb Picture Match
• Write the Verb With Word Bank Support
• Write the Verb Without Word Bank Support
• Circle the Verb (Differentiate a verb from other parts of speech)
• Verb Scramble
• Verb Sort
• Simple Present Tense Cloze Activities with and without word bank support (diffentiated)
• Classification Activities
• Answer Keys for all Activities
• Summative Assessment
You can find all of my resources for English Language Learners here:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow” link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺