Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.3 MB | 5 pages
Teach your students how to talk about things that are normal and comfortable for them. The things they are accustomed to.
This lesson covers the uses of the terms "be used to" and "get used to". It focuses around the idea of culture shock, a concept understood by anyone who has traveled to another country.
The lesson is meant to last 45 minutes - 1 hour, perfect for most English classes. It comes both a student version and a teacher version, so you have everything you need to deliver a great lesson!
In this purchase, you will receive:
- 3 pages of high-quality material, designed to guide your student through the learning process, including...
- A warm up activity to get your students talking
- Activities that gradually introduce new topics
- A final production activity so students can use the knowledge they have learned
- Grammar notes and instructions to make sure you are prepared for the instructions you will give
- Answer key with the answer to every question in the lesson
- A lesson plan planned down to the minute to ensure you stay on track. (Included in the lesson plan you will find an extra activity in case you need more.)
My students love this lesson, and I'm sure yours will too. Use it once or use it for years to come!