Teach your students new ways to talk about the past with this excellent ESL lesson plan. This class is designed for intermediate ESL and EFL students (B1 level) and will last 45 minutes - 1 hour.
This lesson covers the use of "used to" and "would" to discuss habitual actions in the past. At the end of the lesson, your students will be able to a) use these expressions, and b) understand when to use one instead of the other.
In this purchase, you will receive:
- 2 pages of high-quality material, designed to guide your student through the learning process including...
- A warm up activity to get your students talking
- 3 activities that gradually introduce new topics
- A final production activity so students can use the knowledge they have learned
- Grammar notes and instructions to make sure you are prepared for the instructions you will give
- Answer key with the answer to every question in the lesson
- A lesson plan planned down to the minute to ensure you stay on track. (Included in the lesson plan you will find an extra activity in case you need more.)
My students love this lesson, and I'm sure yours will too. Use it once or use it for years to come!