ESL Lessons for Adults With Video: The World's Hottest Pepper
11th - 12th, Adult Education
Also included in
- Based on short and popular YouTube videos, we design these ESL speaking and listening activities for intermediate and upper-intermediate students to improve their English conversation skills.Each lesson plan includes:Vocabulary development exercisesA short and popular YouTube videoConversation questPrice $13.00Original Price $15.00Save $2.00
Based on a short and engaging video, this ESL lesson plan was created to help intermediate and upper-intermediate students improve their English speaking skills.
This lesson plan includes:
- Vocabulary development exercises
- A short and popular YouTube video
- Conversation questions
- Writing practice
- Transcript & answer key
Click here to follow our store and learn when we post new resources.
★ 3 WAYS YOUR STUDENTS WILL BENEFIT FROM THESE LESSONS
- Focus on spoken English. Your students will learn how to express themselves with more ease and comfort by learning useful English words and expressions. Those who are struggling with understanding fast English speakers will also improve their listening and comprehension skills.
- Perfect for shy students! These lessons get even the shyest students talking. They're structured in a way that flows naturally and easy for you to use. You’ll be able to guide your students through vocabulary development exercises, a listening exercise, and plenty of conversation questions.
- Inspiring and relatable topics. Each lesson plan is based on a short and popular YouTube video, covering topics that are relevant and interesting.
★ If you like this lesson, you might also be interested in our bundles:
If you enjoyed this lesson, we would really appreciate your feedback. ❤
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for free ESL lessons and tips.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.