What could be more American than Martin Luther King Jr.? Your ESL students will enjoy listening, reading, speaking, and writing about Dr. King with this collection as they learn some American historical content. We believe in active student-engagment using all 4 communication skills so be sure to read our detailed How- To's.
1. Vocabulary list of words and terms found in articles about Dr. King
2. A super-simple Gouin Series- or Reading selection
3. Post listening or reading Fill in the Blank and questions
4. Partner conversational questions and answers
5. Mini-projects and extension activities