Glitter Themed Months of the Year Vocabulary Cards
- Lists the Months of the Year in order
- Large cards great for printing and classroom display on a Vocabulary Word Wall
- Medium Cards also can be printed, cut in half and laminated to create a game where students can match the number with its corresponding month.
- Smaller cards or one-page reference sheet has associated month numbers to assist students in reading and writing short and long versions of the date. Can be used the same as the larger cards if classroom space is limited or to paste in students' notebooks.
Putting the Months in Order Cut and Paste Activity
- Includes Student Cut/Paste Worksheet and Answer Sheet.
- Students cut out months on the left side of the page and glue in order on the right side.
Sorting the Months by Season Cut and Paste Activity
- Students sort and can write or cut/paste the months of the year by season.
Look for other Birthday themed lessons, crafts and worksheets in my store that compliment these items. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Esl-Rocks