Also included in
- Regular and Irregular English Past Tense Verbs Games including Regular and Irregular verbs and Past Participle Verb Game Bundle. Get ready for fun! This engaging English Past Tense Verbs Games bundle reinforces the English past tense with 3 stimulating English grammar games and an upbeat catchy tu$9.80$14.00Save $4.20
- This engaging intermediate ESL curriculum bundle is packed with ESL lesson plans for intermediate English language learners. This bundle includes essential EFL, ESL, and ELD activities for your English Language Learners (ELLs) and will help make your lesson planning a breeze. Included in this ESL cu$60.17$85.95Save $25.78
- Looking for an ESL Curriculum that will take you through the year with engaging, effective, and time-saving units, games, and activities? Here it is! This ESL curriculum is your solution for year-long units and activities. The curriculum provides fluency, parts of speech, vocabulary, and grammar for$160.00$235.05Save $75.05
Are you looking to motivate your students including ESL students with FUN? Use these engaging easy to use GAMES to practice irregular past tense verbs! Irregular Past Tense Verbs Games are filled with activities, vocabulary, and games to practice using irregular past tense verbs.
This product is perfect for:
- Building ESL Vocabulary
- ESL games
- Whole class or small groups
- ESL activities
This Irregular Past Tense Verbs Games unit has 6 verbs games included and is perfect for ESL teachers to use for motivating ESL students with fun! Irregular Past Tense Verbs Games provides English grammar and vocabulary activities.
The 6 verb games in this resource are great hands-on activities for the second, third, fourth, and fifth grades.
Use the quick and easy verb cards and games as:
- a word wall
- in literacy stations
- reading centers
- test prep
- early or fast finisher activities
- and more.
With easy differentiated options, this resource fits a variety of learners. The critical thinking work for enrichment, GATE, or worksheet alternatives for individual kids, small groups, or partners.
- reading intervention
- speech therapy
- ELLs, ELD, and ESL
Grab yours today! Past tense verbs games, activities, and lesson plans that help you meet the Common Core State Standards.
Irregular Verbs will help your students practice their irregular past tense verbs and build vocabulary through play.
This 33-page irregular past tense verb and English grammar resource is full of:
- grammar verb activities & resources
- Easel Activities
- reproducible verb worksheets
- grammar and verb teaching ideas, and lesson plan ideas.
Students play these irregular past tense verb and grammar games and naturally transfer skills they learn in class!
This past tense verb package includes 6 print and play Irregular Past Tense Games:
- Fishing for the Past!
- Slap It!
- Weighty Words!
- They Don't End in 'ed'!
- Make it in the Past!
Easel Activities included!
This past tense verb grammar/vocabulary game package includes 6 irregular past tense games and the printable blackline masters to play them:
- Game Board
- Game Cards
- Word Cards
So very simple! Just copy, cut and play!
Common Core State Standards:
Use verb tense to convey various times, sequences, states, and conditions.
Recognize and correct inappropriate shifts in verb tense.*
Form and use regular and irregular verbs.
Form and use the past tense of frequently occurring irregular verbs (e.g., sat, hid, told).
Looking for grammar games for the 3 Sounds of 'ed'? This might be what you need:
Check out some of our best sellers
Thank you for your purchase!
Please follow me!:
- Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page.
- Follow me and be the first to hear about FREEBIES and updates
**Thank you so much for your purchase! If you enjoy my products, please leave feedback:
Why is feedback so important?
When you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be used for future purchases!
Getting TPT credits to use on future purchases is easy:
•Go to your My Purchases page
•Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
•Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product.
Thanks a bunch!