Parts of the Body Vocabulary Cards, Picture Dictionaries and Grammar Practice Worksheets Differentiated by Language Proficiency Level. Great for ESL, SPED, SLI and Early Elementary Students!
This bundle includes:
- Colorful, realistic picture cards with vocabulary aimed at various English proficiency levels naming Parts of the Body.
-To be used as large flashcards or for a Vocabulary Word Wall or cut in half to create a hands-on matching game for students.
- 3 Different sets of cards differentiated by language proficiency level.
Beginner Level (blue) – head, neck, shoulder, arm, hand, finger, stomach, chest, back, leg, foot, toe
Intermediate Level (yellow) – elbow, wrist, knuckle, thigh, knee, ankle
Advanced Level (red) – shin, calf, nail, palm, fist, armpit
Includes plural versions of all body parts at all levels with clear, realistic photos.
- To be used by students as a reference when speaking, reading and writing about parts of the body in English.
- 3 sets of picture dictionaries differentiated by language proficiency level.
Practice Worksheets & Answer Keys
- To be used to help students independently practice labeling Parts of the Body vocabulary.
- Includes practice sheets for vocabulary at 3 different language proficiency levels.
- Additional versions of worksheets provided to accommodate writing level and ability of students.
----- Primary lined (students write body part on lines)
----- Blank box (for older students who do not require primary lined or to be used as a cut/paste activity).