ESL Prepositions of Place BOOM CARDS™ – Digital Task Cards for Distance Learning
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Do your students need practice identifying Prepositions of place and using positional words to talk about location? This BUNDLE contains six different targeted games & activities to practice Prepositional phrases with your students. They'll use: (in, on, under, in front to, behind, next to, betwPrice $13.20Original Price $20.75Save $7.55
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $184.00Original Price $324.40Save $140.40
- Are your students as addicted to BOOM cards™ as mine are? They are the best digital learning tool for ESL teachers. This bundle contains 20 different sets of interactive elementary level grammar and vocabulary digital task cards. You can test the first few cards of each set by clicking on each indivPrice $36.00Original Price $58.90Save $22.90
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $176.00Original Price $295.65Save $119.65
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammarPrice $104.00Original Price $190.40Save $86.40
Each PREPOSITIONAL PHRASE task card has a colorful beach/treasure scene, a basic sentence for comprehension and three different preposition answer options to choose from. (in, on, under, in front of, behind, next to, between, to the left, to the right). Help the pirates fill their treasure chest by by locating the jewels in the picture and choosing the correct answer. Great for lower elementary ELL, ESL and EFL students. Students must read each sentence and choose from three possible answers. For a closer look, click on the preview and video!
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 24 Pirate Prepositions Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!