ESL Prepositions of Place / Location Posters Bulletin Board Display - Word Wall
Also included in
- This colorful bulletin board grammar poster bundle provides functional visual aids for your classroom. Included you'll get a poster set for each of the following concepts: Comparative & Superlative AdjectivesPrepositions of LocationAdverbs of FrequencySynonyms, AntonymsHomophones, Homonyms* BONUPrice $11.50Original Price $14.50Save $3.00
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by William but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $21.90Original Price $29.25Save $7.35
These Prepositions of Place or Location posters make a great visual bulletin board display for 15 different spatial concepts. It's a great way to passively build grammar and vocabulary for ELL's / ESL and ESL classrooms. A MUST HAVE for English teachers! They provide a clear, easy to read visual reminder that can be used to help with reading, writing & speaking!
- 16 Hexagon shaped posters (7" x 7" when cut out)
- Each visual has an image, preposition and a complete sentence using the preposition
- The unique hexagon shape allows you to assemble your display any way you want.
These posters are designed to be printed on US letter size paper or A4. Print, laminate and they are ready to use!
Prepositions of Place Board Game | in, on, under, in front of, behind, next to
Prepositions of Place Task Cards | Prepositions of Location for ESL Prepositions of Place ESL Activity Cards + Google Slides™
Prepositions of Place - Prepositions of Location Card Game Activity for ESL
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!