ESL Prepositions of Place and Location Matching Activity - Valentine's Day
Also included in
- This Valentine's Day grammar and vocabulary games bundle includes a variety of engaging activities to use and play with your students during the month of February. The games primarily focus on speaking and listening, however some writing is also included.This bundle includes the following activitiesPrice $10.00Original Price $15.00Save $5.00
Learn, review and practice prepositions of place and spatial concepts with this Valentine's Day vocabulary card matching set. These can be used in small groups, as a I have/who has type of game or as a holiday partner match. Included you'll find the following prepositions: IN, ON, UNDER, IN FRONT OF, BEHIND, NEXT TO, BETWEEN, LEFT, RIGHT, ABOVE. Great for young learners ESL and EFL classrooms this holiday season!
- 24 preposition of place picture cards
- 24 prepositional phrases describing the pictures.
- Mix them all up on a table or on the floor, depending on group size and have students match the picture to the phrase.
- Play a “Find your match" game. Pass the cards out to your students and have them circulate around the room trying to find the other student with the matching card. This makes it interactive, fun and gets students talking.
What am I? Valentine's Day Vocabulary Guessing Game | Google Slides™ ready
Valentine's Day Answering WH Questions | Digital Task Cards | Boom Cards™
Valentine's Day - Prepositions of Place Boom Cards™ | Spatial Concepts
Valentine's Day Digital BINGO Game - Vocabulary Building | Google Slides™
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!