ESL Present Simple Writing Prompts Digital Notebook | + Editable & Printable PDF
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Need some great beginning writing prompts for your ESL students? This quick write digital notebook includes three different ways to assign writing prompts to your ESL classroom: Google Slides™ or Digital PDF with Editable text box or a Printable Less ink pdf for traditional pen and paper writing. The 42 different prompts included in this resource gradually increase in difficulty but can be used in any order. This set focuses on the Present Simple, Adverbs of Frequency, Descriptive adjectives and Sequencing Words. Your students will be prompted to write in the following categories:
- Introduce yourself -5 prompts
- My favorites - 13 prompts
- My routine - 8 prompts
- How-To/Giving Instructions -8 prompts
- Describe it! - 8 prompts
Each prompt includes hints on what students can include in their writing.
- A link to access a Google Slides version of this Quick Write Journal: students can access and type in their answers in the text box provided.
- A digital PDF with editable answer box. All tabs are hyperlinked for easy navigation to the topic you have assigned.
- A printable "less ink" version with ruled lines if you wish to print a journal or certain pages and have students fill them out.
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!