ESL: Question Card Game Past Simple and Present Perfect Verb Tenses
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle contains 4 of my favorite ESL conversation question card games for Elementary level English learners. Your students can practice listening and speaking skills using Wh- Questions (what, where, when, why) Present Continuous Action Verbs, Past Simple and Present Perfect all within the contPrice $14.00Original Price $17.25Save $3.25
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and haPrice $56.00Original Price $73.50Save $17.50
- This is a bundle of super engaging card games to practice present and past verb tenses, action verbs, adverbs, irregulars, using comparative and superlative adjectives and formulating questions while having fun. By using these sets throughout the year, you'll have great success getting your studentsPrice $25.00Original Price $34.00Save $9.00
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by Alicia but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $40.68Original Price $54.25Save $13.57
Need to get your students speaking in ESL and EFL classes? This question card game will improve fluency and correct answer formation. To use a card, the student must respond to the question by using the Past Simple (both regular and irregular forms) and Present Perfect (Have you ever...) questions.
All questions relate to daily life & past experiences. A new twist on the classic card game that students already know and love!
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
- 20 Past Simple Question Cards- Regular Endings
- 40 Past Simple Question Cards - Irregular Endings
- 20 Present Perfect Question Cards - (Have you ever?)
- 16 Mixed Cards: Draw Two, Skip, Wild, Reverse
* Each card has a number from 1-10 and a question
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
Directions are included.
Wh- QUESTION card game (What, When, Why, Where)
Action Verbs Card Game : Present Continuous Sentence Building
Irregular Verbs Card Game : Simple Past
Past Tense Verb Review - Regular Verbs Game Show | PowerPoint + Google Slides
Present Tense Verb Review - Interactive Game Show PowerPoint + Google Slides
Present Tenses Grammar Review - Escape Room Activity | ELL /EFL / ESL
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!