A collection of PowerPoints to teach children or beginner students daily English phrases. Each colourful presentation includes a simple question, and 4-10 example answers with pictures. Perfect for a beginner English ESL classroom. Can also be printed out as flashcards or for a wall display. At my English learning centre, we print out one of these PowerPoints each week and put it on a wall display in the lobby. During my lessons I go through one of these PowerPoints each week as a warm-up or extra activity at the end of class for students to get extra points. The content here is from the last year and a half. This bundle covers:
1. How are you today?
2. How old are you?
3. How's the weather?
4. Which colour do you like?
5. Who is he/she? (Family members)
6. What's in your bag?
7. Do you like (fruit)? I like/don't like...
8. Where are you from? (Countries)
9. What's your favourite toy?
10. How does it taste? (sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, salty)
11. What lives on a farm?
12. What is the Season now?
13. What can you do?
14. What are you wearing?
15. What do you do? (Jobs)
16. What languages do you speak?
17. What's in the classroom?
18. Where is the apple? (Prepositions)
19. What's your favourite sport?
20. Where is/are your (body parts)?
21. Do you have any pets?
22. Do you feel OK? (Illnesses)
23. How do you travel to school? (I travel by car/bus/on foot, etc.)
24. How much is it? (This pencil is one pound)
25. What day of the week is it?
26. What shape is it?
27. What's in your room? (bed, table, wardrobe, chair, etc.)
28. What's your favourite subject? (English, Math, science, etc.)
29. Where do you live? (I live in a city/the countryside/by the beach, etc.)
30. Where are you going? (I'm going to the zoo/park/library, etc.)
31. When is your birthday? (Months)
32. What do you do in the morning?
33. What can you play? (instruments)
34. What do you have for breakfast?
35. What do you look like?
36. What would you like to drink?
37. What do you bring to school?
38. What do you live in? (I live in a house/tent/caravan/apartment, etc.)
39. What lives in the ocean?
40. What's in the picnic basket?
41. What's it made of?(wood/plastic/metal/paper, etc.)
42. What year is it?
43. What is he/she doing?
44. Where do you work?
45. Where does it grow?
46. What does (the animal) eat?
47. What can your body do? (senses)
48. What do you see in the grass? (insects)
49. What's your Halloween costume?
50. What would you like from Santa?
51. What do you do at Christmas?
52. What's your favourite holiday?
PPTs were made for Chinese English learners originally, so your students may not have a cultural understanding of a few of the example answers i.e. "I eat congee for breakfast", "My favourite holiday is Spring Festival" etc. They can easily be changed or deleted. I use U.K. English spelling and expressions.