ESL Sentence Structure Worksheet and Grammar Lesson
This ESL worksheet contains exercises and grammar lessons on how to improve sentence structure. It focuses on sentence structures that tend to be the most challenging for English learners: relative clauses, compound and complex sentences, and the passive and active voice.
The sentence structure worksheet includes explanations and exercises on:
- Types of relative clauses (defining and non-defining).
- Using relative pronouns in relative clauses.
- How to form compound sentences.
- How to form complex sentences.
- A quick review of first and second conditionals.
- The active and passive voice.
Click here to follow our store and learn when we post new resources.
★ If you like this lesson, you might also be interested in our bundles:
- ESL Lessons for Adults on Topics Related to People BUNDLE
- ESL Lessons for Adults on Topics Related to Travel BUNDLE
- ESL Lessons for Adults on Topics Related to Food BUNDLE
- ESL Lessons for Adults on Topics Related to Movies BUNDLE
If you enjoyed this product, we would really appreciate your feedback. ❤
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for free ESL lessons and tips.