Looking for conversation starters to get ESL / ELA students to speak? Break down barriers with these 90 ice breakers. Help students build conversational confidence in an exciting way.
GET THIS SET IN THE BUNDLE AND SAVE MONEY.
The cards are perfect for Pre-Intermediate to Advanced level ESL students (teenagers and adults), and ELA / ELL students.
Take a look at some feedback for this packet:
- "This was a fun, interactive way to help my special education students work on their social skills. Thanks!" - Kristin
- "Great questions. I use these with my intellectually disabled high school students to spark conversation and work on eye contact, volume, etc." - C.M.
- "Perfect for my adult ESOL students! Thank you!" - Christine
- "This is great for our morning circles and ELD! Thank you!" - Jessica
- "Perfect addition to my morning table talk questions."
- "So perfect for my grade 6 intensive English students! Nice work!" - Marie
- "Love the variety of questions - great for a get to know you activity and promoting oral communication."
- "This is a great set of questions to allow students to think about topics they might not normally think about. It is a fun way for ELL's to practice language skills. The variety that you have provided in this set is excellent."
- "Love these conversation starters. I will use these as warm ups and also to fill those pesky few minutes that are sometimes left in class."
- "Great way to get students talking and sharing while having some fun!" - Stacy
NEED PAPERLESS Would you rather questions? CHECK OUT THIS SET.
What does the resource contain?
Find inside 30 pages with 90 "Would you rather?" questions.
Available in color and black and white versions!
You can use this packet in multiple ways:
- warm up activity
- morning meeting questions
- morning message
- speaking and listening activity
- writing prompts
- for early finishers
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Conversation Starters "Conditionals"
Conversation Starters "Have you ever?"
Conversation Starters "Travel"
Conversation Starters "Love and Marriage"
Back to School Activities - Get to know you questions EDITABLE
Full Year of Writing Prompts MEGA Bundle
Writing Prompts for the WHOLE YEAR
✔ Follow CrazyCharizma (new resources are 50% off first 48h)
✔ Subscribe to my email list and get 2 weeks of freebies
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.