Also included in
- This is a collection of 5 different must have best selling games for Elementary English Language Classrooms. These games help improve speaking and communication in ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited to Present Simple, Present Continuous and Past Simple. The activities allows students t$15.00$20.50Save $5.50
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$55.00$72.75Save $17.75
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacher$230.00$324.40Save $94.40
This is a great activity to help your students respond to questions using the Present Simple , Past Simple and Present Perfect verb tenses. Print the prompts and keep them in a jar or box to always have a fun and interactive activity on-hand. All of the questions are ideal to use with school aged children with topics including: likes/dislikes, daily routine, past events and more.
Students should choose a random question from the jar or box and either answer the question or ask a classmate to answer. This reinforces both asking and answering simple questions in the present and past tenses.
- Great for primary and school aged ESL/EFL students.
- Perfect ice breaker Getting to know you” activity for the beginning of the year
- Transitioning activity
- End of class exit questions
- It's a "Print once and keep using forever" activity.
- Easy to differentiate - Three different levels of questions
. The question cards have no rounded edges!!
154 Question cards (Three different levels)
- Questions 1-50 (Level 1) - Present Tense Questions
- Questions 51-100 (Level 2) - Past Simple Questions
- Questions 101-150 (Level 3) Present Perfect Questions
- 4 Starred Questions - Students can ask a question of their choice
- "Let's Chat Question Jar/Box Labels for all levels
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!