ESL Valentine's Day Flap book - Nouns: People, Places, Things & Foods I love
Also included in
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
- Looking for low prep writing activities for young learners at Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Valentine's Day and St. Patricks Day? These flap books are easy to print and assemble in class or at home and can be used as a point of discussion after your students have finished the activity. StudentPrice $9.00Original Price $12.50Save $3.50
Creating and assembling this Valentine's Day themed flap book with your students is a wonderful activity to talk about nouns and boost vocabulary about the people, places, things and foods that they love. It's a engaging, hands-on activity that students can bring home at the end of the lesson. It is a low initial prep activity (you just need to make the b&w copies ahead of time and your students will do the rest in class. This activity can be easily differentiated to fit the exact needs and levels of your group. Included in the download there is also a worksheet using the same format if your students are older and you don't want to make the flap book.
- Young learners can color a picture instead of a writing a word
- New reader/writers can respond using a single word
- More advanced students can answer using a complete sentence
- flap book design (for a 5 page flap book) all the pages print on 2- 8.5x11 pages
- 1 worksheet containing the same information as the flap book
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!