ESL: Verb “to be” – Present Simple Tense
Directions and ideas on how to use this great document:
This document has nice creative handouts to get your ESL learners or Elementary school students interested in learning and/or reviewing their English verbs at the present tense:
* Learning to conjugate
* Finding and Correcting the Mistakes
* Pronouns and Translation
* Answer Keys
Enjoy the nice variety available!
Note that the same document is also available for ESL learners with the verb "to be" in the Past Simple Tense and with the same activities. Click HERE to see the preview
Should you have any questions and/or have a documents you would like to have prepared for your ESL and/or French class, feel free to email me!
Andree Carten, The Carten Educational Resources
What does ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL / ESOL stand for?
ESL stands for "English as a Second Language"
EFL stands for "English as a Foreign Language"
TESL stands for "Teacher of English as a Second Language"
TEFL stands for "Teacher of English as a Foreign Language"
TESOL stands for "Teacher of English as a Second or Other Language"
ESOL stands for "English as a Second or Other Language"
You might also like:
- Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- 126 Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Dictation - Great Grammar Helper
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Present Simple Tense
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL = Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
Copyright © 2013-2016 Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.
The Carten Educational Resources