ESL WINTER Video-based and Speaking BUNDLE for teens and adults
Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Save prep time and surprise your students with original and attention-grabbing materials!
This bundle includes many Winter-Themed no-prep lesson plans for ESL students of different levels. (pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced: A2-C1)
Travelling, Winter Food, Winter Sports, Winter Celebrations, Christmas, New Year's Resolutions, Calendars, Winter Sports, Christmas Traditions, Speaking, Vocabulary, Grammar and more! Perfect for at least 15 ready-to-go lessons.
The discount on ALL my growing bundles is and always will be 25%.
Conversational Lesson Plans:
Video-Based Lesson Plans:
- BBC Ideas - The story behind Christmas words and traditions
- BBC Ideas - The curious history of Christmas pudding
- SciShow Psych - 'Tis The Season for Snuggles: The Psychology of Cuffing Season
- SciShow Psych - Why Do We Get the Winter Blues? | Seasonal Affective Disorder
- BBC Reel - The Scandinavian Way to Tackle Winter
- SciShow: 5 things we can learn from Alaska
- BBC REEL - Svalbard
- SciShow Psych: Why are we attracted to people who look like us?
- All lesson plans are both in PDF and POWERPOINT.
- Each lesson provides various activities for around 60-90 minutes.
- Lesson plans can be used with multiple levels.
Detailed previews are available in the original listings.
How about some
- Valentine's Day Idioms
- Business English lesson plans
- Spring Story Cards
- Spring Postcards
- Animals Keywords
- Who'd Win? Spring
- Spring Keywords
- Video-based growing bundle
- Spring Idioms
- Spring Bundle (for teens/adults)?
Get TPT CREDIT for future purchases by providing feedback!
-> my purchases
-> find "provide feedback"
-> rate and comment on the product
All products are my original ideas. I create them with passion and care.
Each lesson plan and activity is proofread and used in my classroom before being posted on TpT. However, if you find a mistake please let me know and I'll correct it as soon as possible.
I have received written permission to use every single video in my lesson plans.
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback, I'll assist you with your inquiries right away!
Do you like my products? What do you think I could do better? What kind of activities would you like to see the most?
Don't be shy, leave a comment!
This product can be used for educational purposes.
It is strictly forbidden to copy, resell or share this lesson plan without written permission from Handy English.