PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use these differentiated writing activities with all students including Gen ED, SPED and ESL Newcomers alike. This writing unit is sure to motivate the most reluctant writer and your ESL learner. Students use a masterpiece painting and writing graphic organizers to develop story elements of character, setting, and plot. This will engage all learners from ESL and Special Education to your most advanced students.
• Nine Images of Masterpiece Paintings (Mona Lisa, The Scream, A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, American Gothic, Starry Night Over the Rhone, The Flower Carrier, Christina’s World, Whistler’s Mother and Self-Portrait with Thorn Necklace and Hummingbird
• Informational Text Describing Background Information for Each Painting
• Four Differentiated Story Elements Writing Organizers
• Writing Models to Use for Your Lessons
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow” link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺
You May Also Be Interested In: