This bundle includes the following resources that can be used to introduce classroom vocabulary and practice a/an and numbers vocabulary. It has:
1. A notes and practice sheet that includes pictures and three practice activities. It includes use of "to need" and "to have" in discussing what each student has or needs in class.
2. Big pictures to vocabulary introduction and practice.
3. Flashcards that can be used for practice or can also be used as a memory game.
4. Classroom inventory sheet. Students count the number of items and use there is/there are and a number to write about what is in the classroom.
5. Numbers flashcards, warm-up and test for review.