Create your own interactive language game to help your students practice the vocabulary and/or sentence structure they're learning with this Power Point Interactive game Template your students will love playing.
- Includes 8 templates for 5 through 12 vocabulary word lessons.
- Includes instructional video on how to edit the game.
- Includes Macro score board.
How to Play:
- Divide the class into 2 teams (red and blue).
- Invite 1 student from each team up to the IWB/T.V. (hooked up to your computer via HDMI cord).
- Have the students read or produce word/sentence and touch the correct picture that corresponds to that word.
- Click on the picture of the team that chose correctly first awarding a point to that team.
- Invite next pair of students to the screen and repeat until game is finished.
- Reveal the score board.
How to Edit the Game:
- Change the picture cards with your pictures or clipart.
- Duplicate the colored slide until you have the number that matches the number of your vocabulary words.
- Type the vocabulary word/sentence in the space provided.
- Delete that picture from the red and blue team.
- Cut that picture from the blank slide and paste it onto the slide missing that picture.
- Repeat for the remaining slides.
- Shuffle the slides in the slide sorter so they are out of order.
- Select and duplicate the slides (if you want to make the game longer).
- Save file under a new name.
- Editing the Go! Game
Create your own Interactive Language Lesson Template:
More Interactive Game Templates:
Beat the Bomb