This bundle contains three products that will prompt your English Language Learners
. They will also get to practice their listening and reading skills during interactive conversations.
Academic Sentence Frames
Write About a Picture! Visual Writing Prompts
Let’s Talk! Conversation Starters
The visual writing prompts
include 25 interesting themed pictures that can be used for both speaking and writing and encourage students to identify the “5 Ws
”. The writing prompts can be used as is for beginning and intermediate language learners and can also be used as an organizational tool for more advanced writing.
Click here to see more Write About a Picture! items.
The Let’s Talk! Conversation Starters Bundle includes 4 themed packets of conversation starter cards and are a great way to get students talking! Conversations play a very important role in language development
, and it is critical that English Language Learners have an opportunity to practice, practice, practice! English Language Learners will find the topics interesting and engaging.
- Getting to Know You
- Family and Friends
- Pets and Animals
The Academic Sentence Frames offer support for students to formulate sentences orally as well as in their writing. They provide a great scaffold to “frame” students’ thinking! English Language Learners
can strongly benefit from these sentence frames which will help them organize their thinking and be a springboard for their own writing.
- Academic Sentence Frames for Inferencing, Predicting, Cause and Effect, Classifying, Collaborative Discussions, Author’s Viewpoint, etc.
- 20 printable Academic Sentence Frames which are only a sample of the sentence frames in this package. You can take many of these sentence frames and make your own printables!
- Reading Journal topics
- Depth of Knowledge questions
English Language Learners can benefit from the combination of these speaking and writing prompts, which will help them become more proficient speakers, listeners, readers and writers.
Copyright © 2016 Three Leaf Clover Teacher Resources. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Design and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.
If you are interested in my products please look for the follow near the top of any page within my store and click it to follow me!
- How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Thank you for your feedback, I hope that you find my products useful and enjoyable.
You can find all of my resources for English Language Learners here.
Follow me on Pinterest!