Also included in
- This download includes the lyrics sheets only to 4 of our Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn-along song MP3s and mp4 song videos of the same names (the fourth lyrics pdf in this bundle is a bonus ~ 4 for the price of 3!):'Australia''Gold Fever!''Eureka Stockade''Australian Democracy'FYI:Our$3.00$4.00Save $1.00
'Eureka Stockade’ (Years 3-7) is a curriculum-aligned ballad that highlights some of the key people & events leading up to the 1854 rebellion. 'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®
Its poetic style helps students to understand and remember what led gold miners in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia to rise up in revolt against authorities, culminating in the infamous Battle of the Eureka Stockade.
(NB: Perfect for inclusion in poetry units and National Poetry Month!)
Our curriculum-aligned songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & Integrate classroom learning across key subject areas, making them perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kickstarting discussion
• Summarising, reinforcing and aiding recall of important curriculum content
• Reinforcing school and life themes & concepts
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Arts integration
• Distance learning
FYI: The read, sing & learn along Curriculum Karaoke™MP4 video version will be available in the future ~ so watch this space!
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher: Music In Action, A Magazine for Educators)
Copyright: ©Lyrics, Nuala O’Hanlon / ©Music, Kathryn Radloff, Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital, without permission in writing from the copyright owners.