This resource includes a variety of resources to support you when teaching odd and even numbers. This resource includes:
- An even and odd poster to put up on display in your room as a visual reminder for students.
- An e (even) and o (odd) craft to remind students that even numbers end in a 2,4,6, 8 or 0 and odd numbers end in a 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 as well as 2 other flashcard options for extension. This includes numbers to cut and paste onto the craft, eyes, arms and hands. We stick the hands with thumbs up if the number can be shared equally between two and down if it can not.
- Cut and paste odd and even number sort using numbers from 0-100 with the digit in the ones place underlined.
- Dice counting, where students count the dots on the two dice, write the answer and circle if it is odd or even.
- Blank dice to do above activity but roll their own dice.
- Even and odd apple tree. Students place an even amount of apples on the even tree and odd number of apples on the odd tree.
- Dominoes and 3 sorting mats that say even on both sides, odd on both sides and even and odd.