This study unit for the second book in Gordon Korman's trilogy EVEREST includes the following:
- Exit tickets for Chapters 1 to 20;
- Focus Questions worksheets for the Prologue and Chapter 21 & 22,
- Quizzes for Ch. 1 to 6 and Ch. 7 to 14, one page each,
- Quiz for Ch. 15 to 22, two pages.
- Word Study - one page each for Ch. 1 to 6; Ch. 7 to 14; Ch. 15 to 22,
- Task Card writing prompts, one for every chapter,
- Word Search for names and terms in the novel,
- Poetry Connection,
- Graphic organizer for elevations in the Himalayas,
- Venn diagrams,
- Logs for character traits,
- And two other activities.
ALL ANSWERS INCLUDED
See Preview for some page samples.
Aligns with CCSS ELA RL 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and W 1, 2, 3, plus creative writing.
Please see my store for EVEREST Bk 1 and Bk 3 Novel Studies
EVEREST, The Contest, Bk 1
EVEREST Book 3, The Summit