This novel study for the third book of Gordon Korman's trilogy EVERST keeps kids reading with the use of Quick Quizzes (use like exit tickets). The unit includes:
- board pages for teachers to use while introducing the novel
- Focus Questions, one page each - Prologue, Ch. 1, 21, and 22
- Quick Quizzes - Ch. 2 thru 20 - 7 different types of quizzes: True/False, Multiple Choice, Sequence, Cloze, Who Said or Did?, Matching and Cause/Effect
- word study - one page each for Prologue to Ch. 7; Ch. 8 to Ch. 15; Ch. 22 to Epilogue
- writing prompts - at least one per chapter - 27 in total - similar to task cards
- other activities
ALL ANSWERS INCLUDED
Aligns with CCSS ELA Reading Literature and Writing as noted on unit.
See Preview for sample pages and quizzes.
I also sell units for EVEREST Bk 1 and Bk 2
EVEREST The Contest, Bk 1
EVEREST, The Climb, Book 2