Financial literacy is an important aspect of everyday life. EVERFI’s Financial Literacy online resource engages users through video, animations and interactive activities to bring complex financial concepts to life, empowering students to better manage their personal finances. The program includes 9 modules on a variety of topics, including Savings, Banking, Credit Cards & Interest Rates, Credit Scores, Financing Higher Education, Renting vs. Owning, Taxes & Insurance, Consumer Protection, and Investing, giving students the tools they’ll need to successfully manage their financial future.
- Real-time student score reports on your
- Supplemental lesson plans
- Detailed standards alignment guide with your state specific standards
- Answer Keys for all assessments
- Engaging discussion guides
- Guided practice activities that reinforce financial
knowledge and skills
- Banking basics
- Credit cards and debit cards
- Financing higher education
- Saving and investing
This course is aligned with Jump$tart Standards and U.S.
State Financial Literacy Standards
To use this free resource, register an account at everfi.com/newteacher