This bundle was created by request. I do not recommend this bundle if you already own many of these BOOM Books. This is ideal for new to Panda Speech customers (or new to my BOOM book customers)! Save $20.00 by buying the bundle!
This a bundle of 31 of my Boom Books. These books were originally my Lift-a-Flap books that were converted into a Boom Card activity. These Boom books are completely separate than my lift-a-flap books (those are sold separately). This bundle contains 31 Boom Books: (do not buy this if you own the BOOM books listed)
- Jenna's Lunch (lunch food theme)
- Lost in Space (space theme with alien character)
- Where's Max? (fall theme)
- Things We Do Outside (inferencing book about -ing verbs)
- Things We Do in the Summer (inferencing book about -ing verbs)
- How Do They Feel? (Feelings book that targets happy, sad, mad, scared)
- Penny's Chocolates (Valentine'sDay themed)
- Mr. Frost Lost His Nose (Winter/Snowman theme)
- Polar Bear Fishing (winter theme)
- Madalie's Mystery (mermaid theme)
- Time to Get Dressed (clothing theme)
- My Amazing Body (body parts)
- Forest Ranger Rescue (forest vocabulary theme)
- Jacob's Bug Collection (insect theme)
- Sheldon Goes Shopping (grocery store theme)
- Is it a Pet (animal theme)
- Where's the Treasure? (Pirate theme)
- Clean up the Park (Recycling theme)
- Dale the Snail Lost His Shell
- Where is the Barn Cat (farm animal theme)
- Dinosaur Eggs (dinosaur and color theme)
- Time for Tools
- Baby Bird Where Are You (forest animal theme)
- Where is Tac the Turtle? (ocean animal theme
- Evie's Easter egg hunt (Easter theme)
- Mr. Gingerbread's Buttons
- Larry's Pot of Gold
- Carson's Candy
29. Tom the Turkey Lost his Feathers
30. How are they Feeling? For older students
31. Core Vocabulary Lift a Flap: Look
Plus ANY book I create from here on out! The price will go up when new books are added. I do not recommended buying this bundle if you own some of the books already.
Some of these books also come with bonus printable worksheets (available in the individual download)! Use the BONUS file to add all of the books to your BOOM library.
Please note: These were created to use directly with the student (SLP/parent/teacher will read the prompts to the student). There is not audio included in the BOOM cards (not meant to complete independently by the student)
You can purchase these books individually or in smaller bundles
Before you purchase this you understand the following:
- This is not a printable resource, it was designed to use in the Boom Card Program
- To use Boom Cards, you must open at least a FREE Boom Learning account. Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks. Free accounts also allow you to assign Boom Cards to unlimited students (without progress reports) using the Fast Play option available in the Library.
You will need:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser that is less than 3 years old (OR the free BOOM app)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the games
How to access your purchase:
After you make the purchase, you will download a PDF with instructions and a link. You’ll click the link to add the book to your Boom library (if you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link).
What does this purchase allow?
One license allows you (one teacher) to use the games with all of your students. You can even assign them as homework if you like. You must purchase an additional license to share it with a co-worker. This PDF must NOT be shared in any way.