These are fun, interactive exit slips/ tickets that students snip and flip to write responses about topics they are studying. The flips arte a quick, interactive way to get kids excited about what they are learning and to sneak in a formative assessment! This set contains 20 different flips in two sizes. They may be copied on colored paper or white paper for students to color. Exit Flips may be used as a “ticket out the door”, as an early finisher’s assignment, as a center activity, even as homework!
Each Exit Flip is a fun shape and has a catchy message, along with an assignment that will help students review and reflect on what they are learning. Students simply cut out the shape, flip it, and respond on the back! Exit Flips may be easily attached to interactive notebooks, collected by the teacher, reused as bookmarks once they are shared, or even posted as a cute display in the classroom!
How to use Exit Flips:
Exit Flips can be used with many different subjects. As or after students learn about a topic, they may use the prompt to write a response related to the topic. Exit slips are often used at the closing of a lesson or the end of the day as a review, but they can be used in many creative ways! They are also a great way to generate discussion about a topic in a small or whole group setting.
Fun ideas for Exit Flips:
1. Create a bulletin board entitled “Flipping for Reading” (for example). As students complete the flips, they pin them to the board.
2. Place several different flips in a basket for early finishers.
3. Designate a page in an interactive journal for Exit Flips. They stack neatly and won’t take up too much room!
4. Grade Exit Flips! It’s a novel way to present a grade to a student!
5. Attach flips on the same page of an assignment students are responding to. Exit Flips take up very little space on a page!
6. Use the flips in small group as well as whole group settings!
I’m sure you’ll think of many more creative uses for Exit Flips!
Titles in this set:
Time to Show What You Know
What Do You See
Love to Learn
Drop a Hint
Far Out Learning
I Have a Question
Can You Teach
Fasten Your Seat Belt
Check out the Preview for a closer look at Exit Flips!
Click here for Exit Flips Set Two!
Exit Flips Set 2
Save 30% by purchasing the Fun Exit Slips Bundle here!
Fun Exit Slips Bundle
I hope you choose to download this product, If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow my store, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~