- GRADE 7 MATH ESCAPE ROOMSThis escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 7 common core standards.Escape Rooms and Topics Included In This Bundle:Click on each link for a more detailed d$29.99$39.95Save $9.96
- MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH ESCAPE ROOM BUNDLE: Engage your students throughout the entire year with this huge bundle of my best-selling escape rooms. Each of these unique, full class escape rooms has its own individual theme and includes everything you need! Only additional item required is a desktop of l$99.99$135.83Save $35.84
- Product Description
ESCAPE ROOM: LINEAR RELATIONS AND BASIC ALGEBRA
This escape room activity is an exciting and engaging way to review polynomials, solving equations and graphing linear relations with students!
As a team of astronaut explorers you have landed on a foreign planet to search for signs of life. After exploring, you return to your spaceship to find that a hostile alien life form has sabotaged your ship, preventing access to your control room and damaging key components needed to launch your spaceship and return home! Can you and your friends use your algebra skills to decode the puzzles to regain access to your control room and repair the spaceship for a safe return home?
This bundle contains five work stations with various puzzles students must decode and work through to escape the planet. Students should have a good understanding of all topics listed below in order to complete all these activities. This escape room is designed to last one full class period.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
• Applying properties of operations as strategies to add, subtract, factor, and expand linear expressions with negative and rational coefficients
• Solving linear problems involving equations in the form y = mx+b where y, m, and b are specific rational numbers
• Interpreting linear expressions by solving word problems
• Solving and graphing basic inequalities
There is some teacher prep work that involves printing and assembling student workbook material; however all materials needed to complete this activity are provided in this bundle. Students need only a pencil for calculations - everything else is provided for them!
Looking for more escape rooms? Click the links below to preview other math escape rooms or visit my store for a complete list!
© Limitless Lessons
ClickHERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!