This Assessment Guide was developed as a result of inconsistent assessment judgements and ineffective assessments. It has been in place 1 year at my current school and has drastically improved the consistency and accuracy of assessment across our EYFS Department.
The guide includes:
- Objectives for each curriculum area of the EYFS Curriculum.
- Examples of how children may demonstrate objectives.
Guidance of what constitutes children emerging, developing or meeting expectation within an age-band.
- The guide begins at 16-26 Months to ELG.
- Some objectives have been added that our department felt should be included in the rounded assessment of a child. These are written in red so you can choose to disregard them if you wish to.
- This guide is not editable. Once purchased, if you would like an editable version, please let me know.